You can type here any text you want

12,500 Mile TTA for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nikko1

Thinking of selling my TTA. It is in great shape and 100% original. Interior is a 10 out of 10 exterior is 9 out of 10. Spoiler is cracked on left side but other than that in good shape. Has one or two very small dings on passenger side that you realy have to look to see. Only thing wrong with it mechanically is that it has just developed an oil leak in the rear of the motor. Everything else works perfectly. Just installed two brand new rear tires rotors and pads.
I don't have pics yet but will get them shortly as I have just considered to sell. The reason I am considerding selling is I just lost my garage space and don't want to let this car sit outside. I am asking 18,000 or best reasonable offer.

I can be reached either on this forum or by cell at 781-820-1754. Car is located in Massachusetts about 20 miles north of Boston.

Pics

Any pics yet? Living in Boston, what is the rust condition? Any mods at all? Stickers on? Are you the original owner? Got all the paperwork? Why is the spoiler cracked?

Back