You can type here any text you want

120 mph and OE injectors!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
Anyone here ever push their stock injectors to 120 mph and have great O2's and EGT's? What might be a typical ET for a TTA running 120 mph?? Best I could muster all night was a 12.13 on a 1.91 short time...****ty track!

Uffe (The Swede on this board) just clicked off some 121 and 122mph passes on stock injectors... that boy is certifiably crazy ;)

I've seen in someone else's sig on this board (can't remember who) a TTA running 11.25ish at about 121...

He he he...yep, that´s me......the crazy swede!:D

The other guy running 11.25@121 is Mike Shoenfeld.

I didnt go 120 on stock injectors.

Best I did was 116.50 on Stock Injectors, then upgraded to 50s when I upgraded the turbo.

How much fuel pressure does it take to do that? (just curious!)

Also curious about timing and fuel octane.....

thanks in advance!

Well...

I was running 20psi with a Thrasher 108 (26) using 110 octane running 45psi FP with a Walboro 340 pump and I had 740-750 02s through the lights with 0 Knock. Typically the car was running 114ish mph.. 11.80s-11.90s Stock Injectors/Stock Turbo.

120 is pretty impressive on stock injectors.

Uhu..... i thought you had the stock injectors there Mike.....

FP set at 48 psi to be on the safe side...... timing i don´t have any idea at all about!
Fuel was CSP and chip Thrasher 108.
Boost 22psi.
TA-49 by Precision turbo
3" THDP
62 mm throttlebody and Hemco plenum

Not even close

Have gone 113.5 on stock inj, fuel pump, and reg.

Frank, thats good times! I just sat here and wonder what I would run completely stock... I guess with this tires (Orginal Gatorbacks) it would be low 14:s... Anyone who have the original 201 meters times ? I guess I would be in low 9:s there.

Well... I will have to find out it sometime :) Maybe in Uffes hometown Västerås :)

Daniel

What I really am asking is: What might be a typical ET if I were to run 120 mph with say a low to mid 1.6x short time? Right now all I have is Nitto DR's and can only muster a 1.87 60' thus far. I will be borrowing a set of DOT Racemasters for the Noble, OK. event and am curious as to what my ET might look like with the good tires and that hook'n track... A few years ago I went a 1.54 on a set of WORN out Hoosier QT Pro's. I should have known that track was going to hook when the guy walking across the track in front of me lost his loafer to the VHT:)

Back