12sec goals 4 grudge match

Boostdeznuts-stay away? lol i cant. I'm 1 of the faster cars out the crowd, fast enough to be worth racing but slow enought to warrant the possibility of a win! The ls1 guy has been wishing he had a car fast enough to beat me for 6 yrs, now he finally does & he will not stop until i beat him, he beats me or I bow out by saying he is faster.

Boostdeznuts-stay away? lol i cant. I'm 1 of the faster cars out the crowd, fast enough to be worth racing but slow enought to warrant the possibility of a win! The ls1 guy has been wishing he had a car fast enough to beat me for 6 yrs, now he finally does & he will not stop until i beat him, he beats me or I bow out by saying he is faster.

The only one of those cars I would expect to be beaten by are the ones running turbos or anything with an lsx block

your worried about losing...run it on the street..put a big tire under it 28x10.5 and spray it. (supporting mods of coarse).

when i had my gn, and it was on pump gas meth. it only made 400whp (dyno proven) and i clipped a 550whp srt-4 and a viper.

the cobalt will blow the tires off and so with the rx7s espically if they cant drive and are on street tires. only thing youd have to worry about would them coming around you at the big end. so your lanuch would be the most important..

usetaboost-Thanx 4 da help, im doin as u told me. when i have an update ill be gettin back 2 you bro!!

meaclez-If they run on the street they are tryin to goad me into rollin, if its one the street i wont have an excuse.

Heres a video of another rice boys who wants me, he has a 500hp/230tq honda, he wants to do a 90mph roll & I told him 2 go kick rocks bare foot!! lmao Login | Facebook

good deal. PM me and let me know how it goes or post it in this thread. Just remember-small adjustments:cool:

A 90 mph roll???? what is this world coming to! Thats just ridiculous :D
...Tell him you would rather have a go at 130 :rolleyes:

I must agree 90mph roll GET THE "F" OUT OF HERE. Roll racing aint racing, gotta run it from a dig. Keep your head up and represent for the few the proud....The turbo regal owners! I got a few coworkers nagging to run me in my 87 GN. Ever since I said its a v6 now everyone things they can just blow the doors off my car. I got a stock 350z, ws6 firebird, and a turbo 240sx gunning for me...You know what they say..."If you build it , they will come!"