15% Off Everything sale!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
GNS Performance is Offering 15% Off Everything Sale! ... Enter Code [ LED15H ]

GNSsaleboxfinal.png

* On all LED purchaces please allow 3-4 wk for delivery.
The manufacture is very buisy at this time with all there vendors running sales..

* This sale encludes Everything on our site!!

* Sale ends 12/17

* For our vendors- All other discounts do not apply.

Scot W.

Iv'e had PM's asking if this is just for the LED lights, It is NOT! This sale encludes EVERYTHING on our entire site, This means that at the end of your check out after adding what you want to your cart you simply enter the Code LED15H and it will minus 15% from your total amount no matter what your all buying..

This is the largest sale we have ever ran for the Holidays so take advantage of it while it lasts, Sale ends 12/17/2010..Thanks for the orders so far..

Scot W.

any update on the front/amber led's? id like to add those for the holidays :biggrin:

buickbert
The update is, Nothing more than before...I have talked to them and the answer I get is "We will tackle it this winter when things slow down"...

Sorry, I want it to happen too!

SW.

Iv'e had PM's asking if this is just for the LED lights, It is NOT! This sale encludes EVERYTHING on our entire site, This means that at the end of your check out after adding what you want to your cart you simply enter the Code LED15H and it will minus 15% from your total amount no matter what your all buying..

This is the largest sale we have ever ran for the Holidays so take advantage of it while it lasts, Sale ends 12/17/2010..Thanks for the orders so far..

Scot W.

I keep getting this 'Your order no longer meets the minimum requirements for the selected coupon. It has been removed'
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,

I keep getting this 'Your order no longer meets the minimum requirements for the selected coupon. It has been removed'
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
You must be under the required minimum $50 required for the coupon.. otherwise I don't know why you would be getting that. All the other orders so far have not had a problem..

Scot W.

You must be under the required minimum $50 required for the coupon.. otherwise I don't know why you would be getting that. All the other orders so far have not had a problem..

Scot W.

Yes it was under $50 just a few smaller items. I missed where it stated you have a $50 minimum for the 15% off everything sale

"This sale encludes EVERYTHING on our entire site, This means that at the end of your check out after adding what you want to your cart you simply enter the Code LED15H and it will minus 15% from your total amount no matter what your all buying"?

Yes it was under $50 just a few smaller items. I missed where it stated you have a $50 minimum for the 15% off everything sale

"This sale encludes EVERYTHING on our entire site, This means that at the end of your check out after adding what you want to your cart you simply enter the Code LED15H and it will minus 15% from your total amount no matter what your all buying"?
This same Add is on the front page of our web site and also posted on the first page of this thread....

Here it is again...

GNSsaleboxfinal.png

Sale ends soon guy's!!

Thank you to all who placed orders, We just shipped out 9 more orders today and we are all caught up.

Scot W.

Sale ends soon guy's!!

Thank you to all who placed orders, We just shipped out 9 more orders today and we are all caught up.

Scot W.

Santa Claus showed up today! The wife says I have to wait until Christmas to open my gift though:mad:

Santa Claus showed up today! The wife says I have to wait until Christmas to open my gift though:mad:
Tell her ''Thank You'' for the order. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call and have a Merry Christmas!

SW.

Sale ends in just 3 day's folks! Get your orders in now so they can make it in time for the Holiday's!

Scot W.