15 x 10" AR Rears Fit?

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Will a 15 x 10" rear wheel fit on a TR with rolled lips but NO notched frame or air bigs to lift the car? If so what b/s should I look for?

Will a 15 x 10" rear wheel fit on a TR with rolled lips but NO notched frame or air bigs to lift the car? If so what b/s should I look for?

Yes it will fit, that's exactly what I have right now (rolled fender lips, no air bags, no frame notch...). The rear spacing on my wheels is 4.5"
Sorry if the pics are a little dark...:rolleyes:

Claude. :)

Claude, what size rear tires are those, and are you using aluminum rear drums?

PERFECT!!! Thanks Claude that's what I was wanting to know, Plus one more question...........Do they Rub?

15"x10" 4.75"BS with 28"x10.5" MT slicks. No frame notch, with wheel well trim removed and outter fender rolled. No rubs on eith side of the rim or tire.
DSC01865.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

i think there is some variation in the rear placement or rear width or maybe even the body on these cars cus i know someone who could not get a 10" wide prostar on the gn with a 4.5 backspacing and ttypewhite got it done with 4.75?????

i think there is some variation in the rear placement or rear width or maybe even the body on these cars cus i know someone who could not get a 10" wide prostar on the gn with a 4.5 backspacing and ttypewhite got it done with 4.75?????

+1

5 bs w/ 1/4 spacer in pic.

My slicks are on 4 bs

IMG_0738.jpg

PERFECT!!! Thanks Claude that's what I was wanting to know, Plus one more question...........Do they Rub?

Scott, I just got the wheels about a month ago so...I haven't driven the car yet since it is stored for the winter time, but mostly because there's NO engine in the car at the moment!...:biggrin: ...It's being refreshened for this coming spring!...So it'll be a while before I can say if they rub or not, but just by looking at the room there is all around (not a lot, but enough I think...), they should be ok.

Claude. :wink: