You can type here any text you want

15x8.5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnloyalty877

t'squick6
Can anyone running 15x8.5's post some pics on the car and what backspacing is used. Could i get away with running them without modification to the fender lip? I don't want them sticking out of the fender-well. I'll be running 275/60's

I don't have them on the car yet but the back spacing is 3&5/8" . It was a standard for the westerns and they look like WH1 style. I still have to blast them and then clean them up a little.

what's up Tyler? Chuck here (bought your old TE-44). As long as you stay around 4" bs you should be fine with a 8.5 wheel. Try to get as close as possible to 4". Sometimes 4.5 bs will work depending on the tire. I have 10" centerlines with 275/60/15 standard radials, but i have to use a spacer so tire doesn't rub on inside frame rail. BS on mine is around 5" though. Hope this helps some. (BTW, i noticed you got 1 of the BB turbos now, i bet that car really hauls $*@ now!!!).

Back