You can type here any text you want

16" wheels-no options

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnx139

There are minimal options for guys with 16" wheels. Only a few manufacturers make tires that are over 245/50/16 and the ones that are available don't look very agressive. (G-force sport has a weak tread pattern). What else are you guys using with 16" wheels?

M & H Racemasters drag radials (275-55-16) 28" TALL 10.50" WIDE. And they hook, took me from a 2.0-2.2 sixty foot to low 1.70's stock suspension mid 12 to low 13 second car. And they look pretty good.

i Just Looked At Those And Didnt Know If They Would Rub How Do They Fit Fit And What Wheels Are You Running I Real Hope That I Can Pull Them Off They Look Sick Do You Have Any Pics

Thanks Rick

I'm running 16x8 Centerlines with 4.5" backspacing, no rubbing, no notching, no nothing, I do have air bags and new coil springs on the rear, but still pleanty of room though.

I was very happy with my SUMITOMO HTRZ 255 50 16s (26.2" tall). Pleasantly surprised with the superior hook on the street. Could actually build boost and minimal tire spin. My signature describes a day at the track with my Sumitomos. They're cheap, and W rated.

gnx139 said:
There are minimal options for guys with 16" wheels. Only a few manufacturers make tires that are over 245/50/16 and the ones that are available don't look very agressive. (G-force sport has a weak tread pattern). What else are you guys using with 16" wheels?

GOODYEAR F1's ON MY TTA FROM [TIRES.COM]

The good year F1's look killer. What size did you get. I can' find anything bigger than a 255/50/16 and will have to go with that.

Back