You can type here any text you want

16X8 gnx knock offs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrgriftmore

I need to order some DR,s and was wondering if anyone has run bigger than 255/50/16 on that size wheel? 16in have limited choices. Thanks Sal

I'm running M&H 275-55-16's on 10" wide GNX style rims...

Claude :smile:

This gets my vote!:p That looks awesome!:biggrin:

On a side note how do the racemaster's hook? Can't get m/t dr's and was looking at these. What do you think of them and what others have you used to compare them with??

"buttonfly", thanks for the nice comments!...About the Racemasters, I put them on the car last fall and have never been to the track with them as I use slicks for that. But I did floor it a few times last fall while driving and spinning was minimal, which makes me think that they would probably be good at the track as the pavement is much cleaner enabling better traction...
thanks,

Claude :smile:

P.S: Last fall, these tires were monuted on 8" rims but I switched them to 10" rims during this winter...:wink:

This gets my vote!:p That looks awesome!:biggrin:

On a side note how do the racemaster's hook? Can't get m/t dr's and was looking at these. What do you think of them and what others have you used to compare them with??

Back