You can type here any text you want

17083244 turbo quadrajet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Need another carb preferably NOS.Tired of screwing around with the units i have.Missed my chance on that nos on the bay a few months back regret it now.

Any 1 has one for sale pm please.I am just about to drop this hot air fuel injected engine on the car and call it a day.;)

Get hold of Freddie, Jim. If he can't help you I've got enough parts laying around to make more than one right now. You looking for a CCC or non CCC carb?

wow i really didnt read this post right your looking for one not selling one. wow i really need to read the hole post.:p

I think I have one Jim but I've been out all day doing some junkyard searching. Got lucky too. I'll see if I can dig one up for you unless you want to send it to me.

I think I have one Jim but I've been out all day doing some junkyard searching. Got lucky too. I'll see if I can dig one up for you unless you want to send it to me.

Got one working again, but i am about to send one from my collection to u with a new rebuild kit.I am tired of screwing around with them.
I am real close to installing this 85 hot air engine in the car and calling it a day.

Got one working again, but i am about to send one from my collection to u with a new rebuild kit.I am tired of screwing around with them.
I am real close to installing this 85 hot air engine in the car and calling it a day.

I understand but I'd hate to see you do it Jim. Tell me if you decide to send it to me and I'll PM you my address. Just throw in some Hoggie buns and tastee kakes for me.:biggrin:

I understand but I'd hate to see you do it Jim. Tell me if you decide to send it to me and I'll PM you my address. Just throw in some Hoggie buns and tastee kakes for me.:biggrin:

tasty kakes yes sir ill let u know.

Butterscotch krimpets and kandy kakes if you could Jim. They're my favorites. I don't care if the hoggie bun is stale I'd still like to have a couple. They are super tasty as a meatball sub.

Back