You can type here any text you want

18s front and 20s rear Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
here's what I'm working with. She needs some shoes.
637312fd-21f8-862d.jpg

2 questions.
First, why did you decide to go with all 18's?
Second, what springs are you using, front and back, because i love the way it sits with the staggered wheels?

I about have that 20"-18" look with just 18"s...rear tires 295/40/18,fronts 255/40/18

hellobozos-albums-s-back-2-24-11-picture3285-roh-drift-wheels-1-inch-drop-custum-arms-all-around-aerospace-disk-brakes-600hp-stroker-stock-block.jpg
[/IMG]

hellobozos-albums-s-back-2-24-11-picture3286-roh-drift-wheels-1-inch-drop-custum-arms-all-around-aerospace-disk-brakes-600hp-stroker-stock-block.jpg
[/IMG]

Enjoy!

What size rims & backspacing? Drop springs? Any frame notch? The look I'm looking for!

What size rims & backspacing? Drop springs? Any frame notch? The look I'm looking for!

Mine? BRM control arms,Aero-space pro street brakes, 18x9 front 18x10 rear ROH Drift Wheels,the back comes with 1 1/2" billet spacer,the front a 1" ,but do to my swapping control arms an brakes in the front,it set the wheel out that 1" so i don't have spacer in the front,no frame mod's!!! 11 inch wide tire!! on ATR factory height rate springs,the fronts down an inch from the a-arm swap an my body bushing are wasted!!!,So i 'd need 1" drop in the front an 2" in the back to have low Level stance..

Enjoy!

(p.s. this set up's almost identicail to a Nissan GT-R's wheel sizes)

Back