You can type here any text you want

1957 Chevy Bel-Air

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great looking car I would change the wheels and the tranny, Would like to see more pictures of the inside

The wheels look GREAT, don't let the old timers tell you different, they are use to 14 inch wheels..HAHAHAHA

Great looking car and it will be most likely a old dude that buys it them wheels make it look like it was on pimp my ride

Thats because older guys have $$$$ unlike the youngster driving rusted rotted out vehicles

z16z06 said:
Thats because older guys have $$$$ unlike the youngster driving rusted rotted out vehicles

Easiest way to lose unnecessary weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Not to nit-pick but since this is a nit-picky crowd, this is not a Bel-Air. It's a 210 or 150 body style. You have to look at the trim on the top of the fin. The Bel-Air side trim is easy to add but the top fin trim is difficult to add. The Bel-Air has trim that runs almost the full length of the fin. This is a gorgeous car regardless of what it started as and anyone could be proud to sport it around town but I would hate to misrepresent what the car actually is. After all, who of us would want to spend GNX sized money on a regular GN because we didn't know better? Of course the question is at this level of show does it really matter? If that GN was everything a person wanted, right intercooler, correct GNX twin turbos, chrome bumpers, killer stance, etc., the emotional response would be GNX money may seem appropriate. Good luck with the sale but unless someone falls in love with that particular car I think the price may be a little optimistic.

Car is SOLD! New owner is scheduled to pick it up Friday night... :)

Back