You can type here any text you want

1957 Chevy Nomad with EFI big block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have a 1957 Nomad that I would like to sell. It has had a complete ground up restoration and only has about 600 miles since it was complete. It has a S&P fuel injected 454, 4l60 overdrive trans, Ford 9" rear, 4 wheel disc brakes, Jim Meyer complete front susp. that comes with tubular control arms, rack and pinion steering, and coilovers. It has complete custom red ultra leather interior that must be seen to be beleived. It won best interior at the Car Craft Street Machine Nationals. It has a Dakota Digital Dash, VIntage Air A/C system, Ididit tilt column, modern wiper system that was relocated under the dash instead of on the firewll. It has all new glass, new trim, and all chrome has been replaced or rechromed. It has power windows, power locks, auto dimming rear view mirror with compass and temp and keyelss entry. It really does have too many details to list. I have receipts for over $70K invested in the car. I am asking $69K and I would possibly consider a trade plus cash. If you would like some pics send me and email at Steve@speedtechnologies.net. Thanks

Steve

Back