You can type here any text you want

1965 oldsmobile 442-UNREAL CONDITION-ProTour

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
**1965 Oldsmobile 442**Pro Tour-NICE-A Must see!OBO

The guy drives this around all the time and says it actually rides like a newer car and is very smooth...He claims the 455 came out of a 68 olds and its all rebuilt close to stock minus a small cam,some head work and a nice intake and carb and some chrome..This guy has had some really nice rides in his life and still has a few nice ones..He won a cool trophy in this car that is hand made out of pistons,timing chain,rods and so on,a real trophy winner not a weekend hand out trophy..Car is nice guys,help me sell it and get a $1,000 in your pocket..PS,,Please dont anyone get butthurt that I said ProTour,I realize its not sporting 20 inch wheels but its a real nice car that drives like a new car..

This is a must see and this guy is ready to sell,make a offer!!

I agree with you,but someone will like it..The color,your right its not my choice at all..Infact he spent alot of money on it and im really picky and truthfully in certain light you can see it wasnt laid 100% perfect down the car,but other guys that were with me said it looks fine and that im just picky..Black or most any other color would have been alot safer,but then again im doing a 1973 split bumper with the new inferno orange metalic off the new camaro,it has alot of pearl but it also is the new camaros version of hugger orange..

we will have to get togther some time. I'm in st. pete and getting ready to start a 69 ralley green camaro resto.

Love the car, hate the color. Should have gone with a metalic rootbeer with that interior.

we will have to get togther some time. I'm in st. pete and getting ready to start a 69 ralley green camaro resto.

Id like to check it out sometime,I just got home with another camaro..I just got a 1972 RS project..So now I have a 71 formula,72 RS,73 RS replica all doing restos on at once..o what a headache im going to have..lol

Love the car, hate the color. Should have gone with a metalic rootbeer with that interior.

your color choice sounds perfect for that cars interior..Id hate to tell the guy that he needs to repaint it to help the sell,he may ask me to leave..Its nice for sure,the color is different and it looks pretty nice in person so im sure someone will just have to have it..

what kinda 455 is it? olds motors are easy to identify by the oil fill tube right up front..i dont see it.. who would put an edelbrock sticker on the air cleaner of a car like that, tacky as hell.. way too much edelbrock on that car to want it. i would call that more of a modernized muscle car than a pro touring car..crank windows, carburator, and what appears to be 15 inch wheels..to me pro touring would be lowered suspension, fuel injection, 17 or 18 inch wheels, power everything. the car looks nice but that price is pretty steep. people think too much about what they have into it rather than what its really worth.

it's and olds
whats wrong with olds :D

Whats with he chevy hubcap on the spare tire? I really think it looks sharp.
The newer car colors are really eye catching. 6 years ago that car would have sold real quick. Not in this market though. I think Flea Bay will bring more money than that. good luck

I dont want to dispute if its a protour or not,for many reasons..It has a great running 455 that will get you to California at a decent gas miliage and wont shake you all the way there and wont get hot and will keep you warm in the snow and cool in the heat...It has up to date interior but still old school that cost more than a set of wheels and electrical system and the paint is more up to date,even tho it may not be everyones choice...Wheels are your choice but I can sell it cheap enough if you want to change the color or add $200 power windows and locks..

But to help everyone out,if anyone wants to buy it I will throw in a droid phone,you will then have a onboard computer(no need for a laptop),Heads up display,a allways up to date navigation system that shows you the house when you pull up to it and never needs updated and you tell it where you want to go,no button pushing..You will a have hands free phone with talk to text and you can even email someone and talk out the words and with the Vlingo app your phone will read out your text to you while your driving...You will also have free music download at your finger tips so you can download any song on the go and never pay for a CD again,it will also come with unlimited music storage for your music library and free internet radio and if you have Dish Network you can watch anything you can watch from home,in your 65 442 olds without a huge black thing on your roof of your vehicle..You will also have the ability to remove your existing radio out of your vehicle,as i have done,and use this droid as your complete system including a app for free radio and if you download power amp you will then have a 10 band EQ with a adjustable amplifier..

Thats ProTour:biggrin:

Very motivated seller,price drop to $25,000,,You could not build this car for anything close to this price.

Back