You can type here any text you want

1966 Chevy C-10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moparkid

'66 C-10. 327 2bbl with a 4sp manual transmission. Aftermarket wheels and radio. Solid body and frame.

Truck originally had a wood bed floor in it, but the wood was aged and removed, and has yet to be replaced.

The truck starts on the first hit of the key, but does seem to have a little carb surge in 3rd... I don't know the history, but a rebuild is probably in order. I have a rebuild kit for the truck I will include.

Another delight is the manual steering and manual drum brakes. Steering is a little tough with the wide front tires, but the brakes stop straight and operate very well.

The right turn signal works at times, the left always works. It will need a turn signal switch replacement.

The tires are aged and weather-checked. DOT's circa 1998. I myself would replace these wheels with some GM steelies and narrower tires to be more period correct and make steering easier.

Engine has an HEI distributor. I do not know when the plugs and wires were last changed. I have washed out the engine bay since the picture was taken.
truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg
truck3.jpg
truck4.jpg
truck5.jpg

I am asking $8000 obo.

Back