You can type here any text you want

1967 Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ryeguy87GN

87FSTGN
1967 Camaro all numbers matching ( date coded) 327/275 horsepower, factory air conditioning, powerglide, 10 bolt open rear end. Standard Black all original interior with center console. am radio, Rare fold down rear seat. All original vinyl top still beautiful.

I bought the car in 2001 in Palm Springs California from an 85 year old man. The car has been repainted, but other than that is original survivor. I won 2nd place at an all GM car show sponsored by GM. The car is Marina Blue with a Black Vinyl top. No rust on car and is in great shape would drive anywhere in the USA. Hate to sell but have to many toys. $22,500 obo. Must see to understand my price. I will get pictures soon. Email me with any questions rye_24@hotmail.com or call 507-383-0680.

Great summer car. Gets lots of attention. Won 2nd place at the all GM car show in Minneapolis. Lots of trophies from Southern California.

If someone tells me how to get pics on here I will post some.

Camaro

How about emailing me some pics. I know a guy here in town that was looking for a camaro like yours; just he wanted a 69 blue /white. I'll give him your info.
thanks

Camaro

I will get you some pics later today. I just got it out of storage and washed up last night. Price is negotiable.

As soon as I get a day without rain and hopefully some more leaves on the trees so it doesn't seem so gloomy outside.

Back