You can type here any text you want

Fully restored 87 Turbo T, Dark Blue W02

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Last and FINAL price drop. $49,500 FIRM !!

Call or text any time! Thanks, Tyler 516-356-6238

TTT. Back up for sale. On ebay, starting Friday, for $55k. I will honor the $49,500 on here. Price still $10k lower than originally asking. After several car enthusiasts saw the car in person. I was told i am out of my mind for asking anything less than $65,000. One guy told me its $100k but we all know thats not happening. Please, come see the car in person to appreciate it. The photos were taken all with an iphone 6 :(

Call or text any time 516-356-6238

Tyler

Why not put a reserve on it on Ebay an see what someone will spend in $$$$$ ? Start it at $100. an see where it goes.

Seriouslly why $40K ?? Put it on with a reserve. Let people bid it up :unsure: Whatever is bid will give ya an idea what others think it's worth. Personal opinion of course. ;)

Seriouslly why $40K ?? Put it on with a reserve. Let people bid it up :unsure: Whatever is bid will give ya an idea what others think it's worth. Personal opinion of course. ;)

Yea, youre right. I'll start it at like $15k. Reserrve at $45k. Really want this thing gone. Need to make moves!

Back