1968 Chevelle With '87 GN engine

Response. Hey stripe it if you want. Looks like your sanding right. car should look awesome.Man that's a cool ride

Yes stick to that I can drive it thing. Havea stock 4545 ORG GN Orginal paint.
No joke laquer after 20 years. Going to try ans shoot some shots.
Bottom line affair to drive it.....Truth

about the stripes.

the car is GM#11 white and its getting silver stripes
So should i put the stripes on

A-Hood, Trunk and the roof
or
B-Hood and Trunk only

SOLD!!! I'll even be so nice as to send a deposit while you finish the car. :biggrin:

That price had a 30 day limit starting the day it was posted which expired way back in 2006:frown:

add a few Dollars to that #and you can take it with out the long Block and turbo.:biggrin:

Stripes

Should look awesome tay with the lines of car.Keep silver at same color value.
Should really be sweet.........Rob

Today I had a brain fart got the camera out but no batteries.:confused:

Anyway the stripes are on.:biggrin:
Now I need to put the hood and trunk back on car and start the assembly nightmare:mad:
And the detail stuff I wish I had the money to pay some else to do for me.:mad:

Nice job, looks nice. I like the color combo, looks really good.
You shouldnt have any probs selling her, but I dont know why the hell you would want to...

As the days have gone by and it’s getting closer to being finished I have started to contemplate selling the Buick instead.:eek:

I hate to say it, but I would. That chevelle is something special and unique that YOU built.

You can always buy another turbo buick at a later time.

I hate to say it, but I would. That chevelle is something special and unique that YOU built.

You can always buy another turbo buick at a later time.

And most important I have been working on it with my dad side by side.

I did talk to him about not selling it and he said it’s my choice and for me not to forget that I have another '68 Chevelle coming to me sometime in the feuture:frown: (his car) and at that time I would have his 68 and my Regal.

So for now its still going up for sale but I guess the good thing is that it will be with no desperate need of pushing the sale because my brother is getting his 66 mustang in the garage then my dad is going in after him with his 63 Impala so it should be about a year before I can even think of starting on the Regal.

Hello, I have a 72 skylark with a 455,also a gn motor, tranny and all wiring.I am planning the same swap,how hard was it to figure the wiring and fuel system? also I have buick 350 motor mounts, these should work right? I have pulled many buick engines in the past, but I do not want to get in over my head,any advice any one could give me would be great.

thank :confused: Pat