You can type here any text you want

1972 El Camino SS Nice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racerex1

This is a very nice car/truck. I purchased from the second owner. I can find no body work repairs on it. It is also numbers matching 350 with 350 turbo. Has a 12 bolt 331 posi. Very solid and clean. Shows 33000 miles. Could be rolled but seems to be right to me. Has a/c that blows cold, factory tach gauge package, buckets and console, SS Wheel package, etc. Chrome and emblems look as close to perfect as you can get. This is a clean, great driving, numbers matching Camino.
$16500.00 OBO Pics in link below

Motortopia: Cars > racerex1’s Garage > “Elky”

el10.jpg

Super Super Super Clean Gn Powered 82 Cutlass With A 87 Front Clip
Have A Ton Of Info If Interested

Went to the link that says there's pix, but there's only one picture????

Cant Send Pictures

Ive Been Trying To Send The Pictures And Info But It Wont Go Thru -
I Reposted On Cars Forsale Under Gn Powered Cutlass ---thank You

I Sent To Other Email ---- Did U Read Info Under Cars For Sales As Fair As Engine And Trans

What does the car run in the 1/4 and 60 ft. @ how many pounds of boost? How streetable is the car? You want me to post your pics in your for sale thread?

A few more pics

I have added a Alpine am/fm cassette stereo with 3 1/2 speakers up front and 6x9's in the back. Alpine fit in the factory hole(I did not cut the dash) Such a nice driver had to have some better tunes. 8 track comes with the truck. I also replaced the cluster lens with a new one.(old one was scratched) The engine is untouched and runs great. No smoke or leaks. It has the matching number carb, point dist., manifolds, etc. This is a very nice virgin El Camino. May trade but would like to have a partial trade with boot. Even trades just dont get me anywhere unless it is a great deal I can't pass up.

2gn.jpg

3gn.jpg

4gn.jpg

5gn.jpg

20 Psi Went 10.30 ---- Now Tuned For 30 Psi So Should Go High 9
60foot 1.49

Back