1978 CHEVY MALIBU 2DR COUPE FOR SALE!!

Yea Yea I know i just finished her and shes for sale :wtf: !!
Lmao, but its time to move on, Family comes first and there will be another build later on down the line!!
You guys all know what has be done to the Malibu so u know shes got some $$$ in her...go over my thread to get the full break down on the build... shes ready to go...
Looking for $8500.00 firm! might take some offers...I know what im asking for is on the low side...im sure i put about $10K into it...but always never ever get what you pay for...
Im also taking her to pomona swapmeet this weekend and then long beach swapmeet in 2 wks, hopefully she sells...
For you cali guys if u interested holla,, and every one else can u get the word out please 323-907-3009

craigslist thread
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/3731365950.html
B873E488-924C-46CB-AAB0-0AA4BC1EEB70-3420-000002499CB5AE3E_zps8cfeb3b7.jpg

I love G-Bodies - man I wish you were closer.... GLWS!

D$mn, looks like another well built NON AC car... common man make it pro touring... GOTS to have AC here in Dallas...... i would have been all over it and in CA.. i'm in Texas... woooo 1500 shipping too.. DARN!

D$mn, looks like another well built NON AC car... common man make it pro touring... GOTS to have AC here in Dallas...... i would have been all over it and in CA.. i'm in Texas... woooo 1500 shipping too.. DARN!

Lmao... Cali AC nahhhh never... Beautiful weather lol... Bump for the day