You can type here any text you want

1980 Monte Turbo -Carb. Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Part of waking up the engine is the carb but there are several other things that need to be done. Look at the top of the b4black forum and visit the before black website to read on how to make a DIY alky injection system. That will allow you to run more timing.

so your saying for real horsepower alcohol inject it? will it work for my engine. they only have kits for 86/87 on there website. would i have to fuel inject it 1st?

so your saying for real horsepower alcohol inject it? will it work for my engine. they only have kits for 86/87 on there website. would i have to fuel inject it 1st?

Go to the top of the before black forum and click on the sticky that says what's before black. It will have a link to Rich Goerge's site that will give you more info about these cars. He has a DO IT YOURSELF alky injection system that will work for you. The injection systems for the SFI cars is completely different.

Go to the top of the before black forum and click on the sticky that says what's before black. It will have a link to Rich Goerge's site that will give you more info about these cars. He has a DO IT YOURSELF alky injection system that will work for you. The injection systems for the SFI cars is completely different.

thanks for the help. i will be getting back with you hopefully before christmas. for you to deal with the carb. you were extremely helpful. thanks

Back