You can type here any text you want

1981 Olds 98 $500/obo!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mazdatech78

Its time to sell my winter beater. Its a 1981 Olds 98 Regency. Its been very reliable car, never left me stranded. This car spent most of its life in North Carolina. It has some rust around the edges but the underbody is clean.

Ive replace the exhaust, donut gasket at downpipe, trans output seal, front pads, cap, rotor, wires and plugs. Also just got a fresh oil change. Tires are decent. Comes with a pair of knobby snows with alot of tread. Am/Fm Cd Player too.

There are a couple of things wrong with it. I hollowed out the converter due to it being plugged. The pass exhaust manifold has slight crack in it, been there since I bought it and hasnt gotten any worse. The car was stolen once in its life so the drivers key cylinder is punched out and you have to start with a screwdriver due to column damage.

This is a very reliable beater car. I dont want to sell but I dont have any place to put it until next winter. Come take it off my hands. $500.00 obo.

James mazdatech78@yahoo.com :)

Back