You can type here any text you want

1981 Sport Coupe in Texas...$950

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86GN-862+2

A friend of mine has one of these. It's rough but solid from what I saw. It is complete and engine currently runs. It's got a bunch of good parts or could be restored. He is asking $950 for the whole thing and not wanting to part it out. I told him if he parted it out he could make more $$ but he wants to sell it as is. I got a couple of pics with my cell phone if anyone is seriously interested. PM me with your email addy and I will send them to you.

It may be driveable but not road-ready. Not currently registered. Interior is dry rotted from the extreme heat but on the upside the car is all there. Perfect for parts car for someone already working on one of these. I think they are a really low production numbers car ... Under 500 possibly.

BEFORE BLACK - Turbo Buick Production Figures

Regal Sport Coupe: 6,276*
LeSabre Sport Coupe: 1,277@
Century: ? (NOTE: There were just 1,074 Century Coupes which includes all base, Limited, and Sport/Turbo Coupe models, not just those with the Turbo V6. There were also 129,740 Sedans, some of which were turbocharged.)
Riviera S Type: 7,217 (NOTE: not clear if number is Total Turbo V6 or Total S Type. V8 and Turbo V6 available on both Riviera and S Type models)
Chevrolet Monte Carlo w/Turbo V6: 13,839**

Back