You can type here any text you want

1982 Buick GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HeloCrewChief

So I ran into a 1982 Buick GN with the 4.1 engine for sale. It is all there and in running condition. The interior is in rough condition and the paint is faded. Body is solid though and the car is all original. How much should I offer the guy? If I decide to pass I will pass on the owners info. so maybe someone else can scoop it up.

Well I paid $400 for mine but it's pretty rough. The biggest issue you may have is the rust that forms under the T tops. I'd do a very careful check of the car first then de4cide what it's worth to you. Having one of 219 is something special even though they may not be recognized as much of a collectible car.

Unfortunatly, it's not worth any more than your base model Regal. But being a true transportation vehicle as long as it's in good running condition, in my neck of the woods dealers can get a max of $2000.00 with solid body and paint.

But as you mentioned the interior is rough and the paint is faded, I'd knock off a grand and bargain from $700.00 up to $1000.00 max. If you do get it post pics. These cars look good faded or not.

$$$

He is asking $4,000. I'm really not in the market even though it's a cool car. I'm local to him if someone wants me to look at it for them.

Back