You can type here any text you want

1984 GN for sale in TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNv6

I have a mainly stock to my knowledge GN. No mods! Interior is clean. Original paint is decent and has minimal surface rust. 105k miles...if you have any other questions...just send a pm. Im asking $6,000 obo:wink:

Please advertise it like you want to sell it, detailed info and pics.... everybody is gonna ask so why not beat them to it?

pics

Here are pics...sorry if small

Attachments

• gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • gn1.JPG
    gn1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,038
  • gn2.JPG
    gn2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,036
  • gn3.JPG
    gn3.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,031
  • gn4.JPG
    gn4.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,032
how come all these views and no interest? Is my asking price too high or just because its a hotair?:confused:

May want to post a link tot his thread in the Hot Air section as well.

Good luck

thanx...any offers? Worst I can say is no:)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this car was at a car lot on Vance Jackson several years ago. I saw one just like that with same interior and being the same year 84 model GN.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this car was at a car lot on Vance Jackson several years ago. I saw one just like that with same interior and being the same year 84 model GN.

No sir... I had this baby shppied to me from Maine this past year.
November 1st to be exact...couldnt have been me.:)

I love the car, but the price is a little too rich for the market right now... if the car is paid off, and you dont owe anything for it, I would hold on for at least a year... things are picking up, but this still isnt the market to sell a performance car right now for profit... I really wish I had the $$$, i would be on a plane to TX right now!! I love the GN's with the lear interior... Do you have the shift knob or center caps for the car? are there any other pix?

Good luck with the sale, i will keep my ears open for anyone looking for a nice rare GN... only 2000 of those existed in 1984...less than that now!!!

Nice car!

John:biggrin:

I love the car, but the price is a little too rich for the market right now... if the car is paid off, and you dont owe anything for it, I would hold on for at least a year... things are picking up, but this still isnt the market to sell a performance car right now for profit... I really wish I had the $$$, i would be on a plane to TX right now!! I love the GN's with the lear interior... Do you have the shift knob or center caps for the car? are there any other pix?

Good luck with the sale, i will keep my ears open for anyone looking for a nice rare GN... only 2000 of those existed in 1984...less than that now!!!

Nice car!

John:biggrin:

Thanx...yea its paid off; I didnt know you could be paying payments on a gn:confused: I want to sell it to get an intercooled 87 but then I just want to keep it and upgrade to 87 drivetrain!:D idk...i guess which ever comes first. Those leer seats are pretty comfortable huh but na...my shift knob broke and i need new center caps.

Man I would love that baby! But, I have an 84 sitting in my shed that I cant work on. I would just rather pay for one that is in really good condition.. Mine is pretty rough, and without my dad's help, there is no way I can do it.

Unless haha, we could make a trade. an '84 With flinstone floors, bad interior, good engine (except gaskets im pretty sure) small hole in the trunk. T-Tops. And a coin collection? I also have a Regal, and 74 Duster.. But it would be really hard since im in MA, and your in TX.

Just a thought :D

Back