You can type here any text you want

1984 Grand National F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pettyblueGN

84 Grand National for sale:
Custom Richard Petty Blue Paint, Professionally done. I have before/during/after pics of paint, body was straight and rust free. Rebuilt 700R4 transmission and new stall convertor, I have reciepts. Previous owner claimed engine rebuilt however didnt have reciepts, I see new gaskets so I believe it. Interior is a 9 out of ten with leir siegler seats, NO RIPS/TEARS/STAINS anywhere in the car. Mint condition Dash and headliner. Currently set up with Very Good Condition GTA Rims with BRAND NEW Z rated Dunlops. I will include the original GN rims with sale. Original radio. New Kirban Exhaust. Boost and knock gauges. K&N air filter. body is straight with NO dents or dings. 100K miles on the body. I have seen cars with 60K that do not look this clean/good. I have owned the car 2 years and it is always garaged.

Separation forcing sale . Must sell, $5,300.00 or best offer due to current "situation". Located in Albany NY.

I have many pictures but cant figure out how to post them, if you are seriously interested email me for further.

Back