You can type here any text you want

1984 T-Type Engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8ttype4

The turbo 3.8L engine is all original except for coil pack and is currently in a numbers matching 1984 Buick Regal T-Type. The motor has 115K miles on it and is located in Mt. Morris, MI. The reason I am selling is because I just bought an 1987 motor and because there is a high-pitched squeeling coming from it. I'm not sure what the problem is and I haven't had it checked out. The engine still runs, so you can hear the problem before you buy. Engine comes complete with wiring harness, injectors, turbo, and some accessories. Asking $1400 o.b.o. PM me or e-mail tsand0488@aol.com

Attachments

• Regal 056.jpg
    Regal 056.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 86
Not to knock your stuff but that is really a high price. I picked up a bed full of 84/85 parts and 4 complete engines for $400.

1400? I paid that much for my complete i/c motor w/72k on it...Oil Pan to Intake....

ok, I was just testing the waters, I wasn't sure on pricing. I paid $2200 for my IC setup and thought a $800 difference would be reasonable but I guess not. Price lowered to $1000.

IF it was me I'd just keep it and set it aside. I had the chance to get a motor and trans complete for 500. Fix the problem with the motor and you might be able to get a sale.

Back