1984 T-Type Engine

8ttype4

The turbo 3.8L engine is all original except for coil pack and is currently in a numbers matching 1984 Buick Regal T-Type. The motor has 115K miles on it and is located in Mt. Morris, MI. The reason I am selling is because I just bought an 1987 motor and because there is a high-pitched squeeling coming from it. I'm not sure what the problem is and I haven't had it checked out. The engine still runs, so you can hear the problem before you buy. Engine comes complete with wiring harness, injectors, turbo, and some accessories. Asking $1400 o.b.o. PM me or e-mail tsand0488@aol.com

Attachments

• Regal 056.jpg
    Regal 056.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 86
Not to knock your stuff but that is really a high price. I picked up a bed full of 84/85 parts and 4 complete engines for $400.

1400? I paid that much for my complete i/c motor w/72k on it...Oil Pan to Intake....

ok, I was just testing the waters, I wasn't sure on pricing. I paid $2200 for my IC setup and thought a $800 difference would be reasonable but I guess not. Price lowered to $1000.

IF it was me I'd just keep it and set it aside. I had the chance to get a motor and trans complete for 500. Fix the problem with the motor and you might be able to get a sale.