You can type here any text you want

1984 T-Type Project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnsTT

1984 Buick Regal T-Type, 80,178mi. 3.8L V6 Turbo, Auto, Column Shift, Converted to 1986/87 ECM, Scanmaster scan tool installed, Hotwired Walbro Fuel Pump, 37lb/hr fuel injectors, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable Wastegate, Cold Air intake with Large K+N Air Filter, F-Body Radiator Upgrade, ECM controlled Dual Electric Fans, 160deg Thermostat, Custom Burned Turbotweak PROM chip, 5” Autometer Tachometer, Aftermarket 0-30psi Autometer Boost gauge, New Wheels and Tires, CD Player w/Amp and Sub.

Parts that come with vehicle:
Original wheels, A-pillar dual gauge pod, Autometer water temp gauge, Autometer oil pressure gauge, B&M transmission oil cooler, bracket for high amp (Camero) alternator, new high pressure power steering hoses, one extra engine oil filter, one extra fuel filter, extra Interstate battery.
I bought this vehicle years ago to build a weekend cruiser. I never got around to putting any work into it. It runs and drives well but may need some tuning before you put your foot in it. The transmission has been rebuilt. It needs paint, and the seats need to be recovered. It has developed an engine oil leak since it has been in storage. I think perhaps the rear main seal dried up. The A/C compressor has been removed, but it does come with the car as well as the hoses and such. Most of the factory parts also come with. I think it would be a great project car, I just don’t have the time or funds for it right now. I would like to see someone do something with it. I would like to get around $2700 for it.

My name is John, and I am located in Fort Collins, Colorado
(970)217-9857 (cell)

Here is a link to pictures of the car.
1984 Buick Regal T-Type pictures by TType1984 - Photobucket

Back