You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick Regal Limited with 85 GN motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

andrewrock5

I have a 1985 buick Regal Limited with the 1985 GN motor in it. It is a VERY beautiful regal in great condition. I would like to sell the entire car, original motor, and about 3 or so sets of buick rally rims. IF I do not get a descent offer on the car, I would be willing to sell the GN motor out of it in exchange (cash or labor) for rebuilding the original 3.8 2 bbl carb motor and installing it back into the car. For any questions please e-mail me at andrewrock5@hotmail.com. The car is located in Central MO.

the pictures don't really do the car justice as it's a very nice car!

Attachments

• gnmotor.jpg
    gnmotor.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 144
  • regal%20back-side.jpg
    regal%20back-side.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 139
Let me know if you may be interested in selling the motor out of the car. I am not in a big hurry. I was just kicking around the idea of having a spare one. Thanks

I would be interested in selling just the motor out of the car, for whatever it would cost to have the original one rebuilt and put in....just fyi, the motor in it does run...however, there is a "dead spot" when you press on the accelator..I have tried the tps and a computer switch, not sure what is causing it, also I know one of the headers is leaking (common).

for a package deal...I would LIKE $5500....I will NOT sell the car for less then $4500 though. I know a normal regal is not worth much at all, however, this is the first car I ever owned and does have some sentimental value to me.

Back