1986-87 Buick GN/T Type Low Mileage Take-Offs & Aftermarket Parts W/Pics

Fred, how much for the kirbain oil fill breather, and the pass side valve cover breather? Also, what autometer oil psi gauge do u have? I can have my father-in-law pick up for me. He lives in Lutz.
Thanks.

Fred, how much for the kirbain oil fill breather, and the pass side valve cover breather? Also, what autometer oil psi gauge do u have? I can have my father-in-law pick up for me. He lives in Lutz.
Thanks.

Both for $30 for local pick up (they're like new)
Autometer Oil Gauge goes to 100 psi

FRED

quess it goes by who you know I asked about the signs first but you sell them to someone else not to fair when there was no price listed thanx anyway

Signs are now available due to deadbeat buyer,you're next in line-please respond before end of the day
FRED

I'm not a dead beat...... I told you I had to go to the hospital and you where acting crazy, so I told you to sell them...... I now I understand what you meant about dealing with crazy people on here..... After all it takes one to know one (deadbeat) what a cheap shot..... Those typed words are easy to say..... When your in that persons face it's alittle bit different...... Good Luck Fred

FRED
The way you went about this from the start your add had no prices I ask for a price and you reply with a price I then see you selling them to someone else. then the price you first said is not the same as the price you pm`d me the price is higher in the pm and now see the other guy is upset with you too. I wanted them but your aditude changed my mind

Yup.... I really did want them and he came off very bad....... Seemed like a nice guy at first........ I even know his step son..... Anyway good luck with your sale

Never heard back from you on a price, went another direction
I thought i gave you a price,but I guess I miised the reply back about the foot trim pieces,below is a cop/paste from previous post:

rev. 3:11 said:
I'm interested in:
AC-Delco GNX O2 Sensor (price for 2)
Transmission Inspection Cover
Misc Seat Trim (feet where bolts down to body)
pm me or post $$?
Thanx!
D​
How many trim pieces do you want?
Less trim pieces (not knowing how many you want) so far $65 shipped
FRED

If still interested, I can add 4 foot trim pieces for $12 more, so $77 total shipped for everything
FRED​

Yup.... I really did want them and he came off very bad....... Seemed like a nice guy at first........ I even know his step son..... Anyway good luck with your sale

I refuse to step down any further to your level, but to clear the air, you told me on THREE seperate occassions when you where going to pick them up (the last occasion was Monday) So when I called you, I was riding my motorcycle & talking to you on my bluetooth(I don't know riding while talking sounded crazy ) & last thing I said was when I get done with my Dr.'s Appt, I 'll call to see where your at in the scheme of things,2 minutes later I get a text saying go ahead sell to someone else,then alittle later I get a text saying the same thing. My interpretation and experience from previous transactions like ours are called deadbeats (understand I didn't bring up your name,but I guess you didn't have to be sherlock holmes to figure who I was talking about)

Knowing my son doesn't give you anymore validity to the above situation other than it will hurt more your clientele (where he works at)
So go ahead and call me crazy,I would have to be to do any more future dealings with you.

I'm not responding anymore to this, this is my thread for selling parts,if you have any more comments you can PM me or I can come out for behind the keyboard and meet you in person (so you won't have to say I'm taking a cheap shot at you)

Good luck with you turbobuick,

FRED

images

PS- Not Intended as a Pissing Contest (there's always 2 sides to a story,How you heard it & how it was said)

What size of MAF pipe is that 3'?...If so how much
I don't have any maf pipe{other than the accordion stock ones that were pictured w/stock air cleaners)
Are you confusing it with the stock up pipe (connects from turbo to intercooler is what I have and already drilled for Alky

FRED

FRED
The way you went about this from the start your add had no prices I ask for a price and you reply with a price I then see you selling them to someone else. then the price you first said is not the same as the price you pm`d me the price is higher in the pm and now see the other guy is upset with you too. I wanted them but your aditude changed my mind

Sorry you feel that way, when I 1st decided to go thru my existing parts I didn't realize how much I had, so the best I could do was put them in groupings but not having the time to research each & every parts value. There has been 3 other ways of communicating without letting other people seeing as well as timeline(emails,phone calls, & PM's)
What I first said was $50 shipped (post office camel,7-10 days)but I think its better Priority Mail w/confirmation receipt (arrives normally in 2 days) that is why it was more (changed to a big $5 more, a total of $55 dollars),I know I would happier if I received parts within a few days instead of wondering where's my parts + I'm eating the Paypal charge,gas & time to the post office- Oh well that's part of doing business.

Anyways, Sorry about the feelings I've caused.
FRED