You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick GN Theft Recovery Chasis/Shell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Firegoose

First of all hello, I have lurked this site for over a year even before I purchased this car in hopes of doing a V8 Vortec conversion but times and work are both tough so I gotta sell it.

Its a 86 GN theft recovery, salvage title (in hand). The car has very very minimal rust, minor rust on the bottom of the doors and surface rust. It has been in my garage for almost 2 years now.

It has the G-80 rear end, no interior with the exception of the original dash and console. I found and pulled interior out of a buick regal that had bucket seats, I stripped every piece of interior out of that car to place in this one. I was lucky that the donor interior car had a tilt/ T type steering wheel.

This car is fairly straight, with the surface rust on the bottom of the doors. I have looked this car over pretty well and it doesnt appear to have been in an accident.

I'm asking 1800.00 for the car and every piece of interior I have (which should be every thing the interior would need)

I will post pictures this afternoon, please feel free to make comments or questions. I'm honestly looking to get out of it what I have in it...

Thanks for looking

Jason

The car is located in Johnson City, Tn

My number is 423-895-2245

DSCF9900.jpg

DSCF9901.jpg

DSCF9952.jpg

DSCF9955.jpg

DSCF9954.jpg

DSCF9950.jpg

DSCF9947.jpg

I have more and can take more pics upon request, if there is anything specific you want let me know. I will always represent what I sell the best I can, I will not hide anything or mislead anyone.

Buick pictures by gooseman406 - Photobucket

Pics of everything else. I took the T Tops out and made pictures of the lower corners it does have rust there on both sides. The car does not have a wiring harness. Also included in the pictures is the donor car interior- dash, seats, console, steering wheel and column etc.

Whoever stole it probably used all the "special" parts for their G body....:frown:

Back