You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick Grand National For Sale!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNWRXRon

As many of you know I just purchased a 2008 Shelby GT 500 and something has to go. I bought the GN back in 2005 while my 68 Charger RT was in the shop for an extended period of time for Paint and body. The plan was to play with the GN until I got my Charger back. Well it is so much damn fun I just could not part with it. Now I am faced with having three toys (cars) and a two car garage. One of my toys has to go and the Charger is not going anywhere and the Shelby GT 500 may just be more fun that the GN.

My GN is way cool. It has more chrome under the hood than, I don't know what. It has the GNX Dash panel with VDO gauges (160 Speedo, Tac, Boost, Fuel, Tran Temp, Voltage, Manifold Pressure Neg and Pos, Oil Pressure. It is very fast, close to the Shelby GT500 but not quite there. I have a full page of extras that are on the car available,,, just ask.

The bad:

It has a lifter knock when cold that goes away, or at least gets quieter, when the car warms up.
It needs a tune up. Not running at its best but will still scare the crap out of you.

This is the best 1986 GN that I know of and well worth the $14K I am asking. Just email me (rshenry@usa.net) if you have interest. There are lots of members in the Pacific North West that can check it out for you if you are not local.

Attachments

• BGN00228C_Turbo.jpg
    BGN00228C_Turbo.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 302
Back