You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick Grand National Hardtop in California. $9500 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
I am selling my 1986 Grand National. It is in nice condition. The car almost has 112K on it. The engine and transmission are from a 87 and have 90K on them. The car was stolen in the mid 90's and that is the reason for the different engine and tranny. The car is 100% complete and everything that was stolen has been replaced, but the car does have a salvaged title. Thats really the only thing wrong with the car. It runs and drives good. K&N, 160* stat. Engine has new rings and rod bearings. Heads have been machined and have new valves. Head gasket replaced about 1500 miles ago and it runs great. New battery, alternator, plugs, wires, 02 sensor, MAF, other sensors, exhaust gaskets, valve cover and oil pan gasket. No exhaust leaks. 1 y/o 2.5 Hooker Cat. back exhaust w/ chrome tips sounds great. New 36 # injectors and thrasher chip. Tranny is in great condition. It shifts nicely every time. I just had new A1 springs put in the front along with KYB shocks and the car has a nice tough stance and it is stiff, not worn like a lot of other ones out there. It also has recent rear springs and shocks. New sway bar bushings as well. Car has a good suspension. Posi is in good shape as well. It has fresh fluid in it along with a new gasket and the gears all look great. Vacuum Brakes. New pads in the front and the rear. Has the original rims with BF good rich radial t/a's with pretty good tread but nothing special. I have all the caps for the rims too. The interior is in good shape. It has a brand new headliner which looks great and gives the car a new smell to it. Has brand new window weatherstripping as well just installed yesterday and seals nicely. PW, PDL. All new window switches and door lock switches. Seats are nice. Power drivers seat. Interior is complete and in good condition for age. pretty much everything works except the A/C needs to be recharged. Has a older cd player, but it still works and the speakers are good and have been recently installed. It has been a CA car its whole life. No rust, bondo or damage. It has a straight body and 1.5 year old black paint job that looks nice. The 1/4 and rear windows are limo tinted. Paging Alarm to let you know if someone is trying to steal it. It passed CA smog about a month ago with flying colors. Car has a lot of new parts and my friend (previous owner) and I (current) have done a lot to it in the past few years. It is a great car, and anything it needs will be minor if anything, and/or just for maintience or uprgrade. If you are looking for a grand national it is possible that this is the one. I can help arrange for out of state purchase as am good dealing with selling cars. I am asking $9500 for it and i am pretty much firm on that unless it doesnt sell in the next couple months, because I have put a lot into the car and taken good care of it in the time I had it. I am posting this car here first because I would like to have a fellow turbo buick member to own it, not just a regular person who doesnt know its powers. I have put it here in the past but not been too serious about selling, just testing. But now I am serious about selling soon, and most anything that it needed in the past has been fixed or is in the process. Im not in a rush but I would like to sell within the next 2 months. To see pics go to:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/72pontiac@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=91da&.src=ph

Please email me at CaliOak510@aol.com if interested and I can give you my number and we can talk about it over the phone.

Thanks,
Mike.

Back