You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick Grand National w/ rare factory moonroof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not trying to steal your car away,I am just looking at what $12K bought me,pristine 34k miles AStro Roof,then Sold it to FatRide here on the board.

Whatever...I never said the car "knocks". And what, a broken speedo devalues the car 3 grand??? Gimme a damn break. It has the typical GN problems even low mileage cars get. I'm done with this thread. I don't care if the car sells now or not. I'm not just giving it away like people want me to. Sorry I even tried to sell it. I'll just bite the bullet so I don't have to put up with idiots trying to take my car away from me:mad:

You wrote specifically "no MAJOR knocking".....so I guess I just made it up?

Secondly, cars are worth exactly what people are willing to pay for them. They may be worth more to the person that owns them, which generally means they keep them.

I do not mind saying this since you have been so nice to us, just watch e-bay, and see what 9000.00 can buy you in a GN, forget what I say, see for yourself. Look at the completed sales...

Back