1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what to tell ya grumpy. I had no issues getting ahold of the guy.. your being aggressive right now idc how many u had u could have had a 100 idc an don’t really think anyone else cares how many u have had. I see u just like to brag about how many u have had...

Oh I am really really really sorry. Did I hurt your feelings ?? :eek:

Now I know why I retired as a moderator, then came back and wonder why sometimes. Off to order another batch of pacifiers, why do I keep this up, plus my full time job. If I got $5 for every PM to me wanting me to ban someone because someone's feelings got hurt I could quit my day job. Bring back 2003 already when we could all respect the other people in this community. I guess at 49 I am turning into and old geezer with a short fuse. Please no more bickering in this section, if you have a legitimate question, ask it or PM the person selling it. If he doesn't write an ad to your liking, that's his prerogative, if it costs him a sale thats his problem, not yours. This isn't my first day on the turnip truck either, 7 GN's all under 20,000 miles and a TTA with 18,000. So don't think I haven't saw it all either.

Status
Not open for further replies.