1986 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNXJohn

1986 T-Type 75K miles painted 2 1/2 years ago no rust Kenne Bell headers and FMI 42 Inj. 49 Turbo, TT Chip, Very nice car.
$21,500

Attachments

• IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 250
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 214
Seemingly nice car but overpriced and the description is severely lacking. Non-G80 rear. Condition of brakes and Powermaster system? Car come with original turbine wheels? What kind of aftermarket intercooler is that? Why are there no front air dams? I may be wrong but it looks like blackout trim pieces were mixed with the original chrome trim? Any transmission work done? Looks to be an aftermarket Accufab throttle body? Extra washers on the vacuum block...why? What is the gauge by the windshield washer reservoir? Looks like is says "TRANS?" What kind of service history exists?

If you want to sell a turbo Buick, here or anywhere else, here's my advice: If you know these cars, post LOTS of pictures and be as descriptive as possible regarding every modification and the service history (if known). If you don't know these cars or the service history of a particular car, say so. The potential buyers will be much more forgiving and willing to be patient when requesting info. If you are intimately familiar with the car, a two-line half-assed AutoTrader description will not suffice.

Seemingly nice car but overpriced and the description is severely lacking. Non-G80 rear. Condition of brakes and Powermaster system? Car come with original turbine wheels? What kind of aftermarket intercooler is that? Why are there no front air dams? I may be wrong but it looks like blackout trim pieces were mixed with the original chrome trim? Any transmission work done? Looks to be an aftermarket Accufab throttle body? Extra washers on the vacuum block...why? What is the gauge by the windshield washer reservoir? Looks like is says "TRANS?" What kind of service history exists?

If you want to sell a turbo Buick, here or anywhere else, here's my advice: If you know these cars, post LOTS of pictures and be as descriptive as possible regarding every modification and the service history (if known). If you don't know these cars or the service history of a particular car, say so. The potential buyers will be much more forgiving and willing to be patient when requesting info. If you are intimately familiar with the car, a two-line half-assed AutoTrader description will not suffice.

Did he ask you for advice on posting an ad? Exactly what purpose does bashing his car amd saying it’s overpriced serve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is Sweet! :cool:

87geeinn, remember when Mom was teaching you manners, you obviously weren't listening. Ass. (n)

I wrote a short ad, it's a nice car , if someone is seriously interested, they will pm me for my number or give me theirs to call. The car was completely stripped to bare metal, with no rust repair.

it is weird that the "for sale section" of this site has a lot of drama from time to time.....on V8buick.com you never see this shit going on....on 65gs.com you never see this shit going on. I'm curious why that is.

if someone is seriously interested, they will pm me for my number or give me theirs to call. .

Hmmm that's not true. I pm'd ya an you gave me your #. I called ya an ya never called back. I asked for other pics. . You did NOTHING. Why advertise and don't follow threw ?? You have had a lot of cars for sale . Are you a dealer ?

Hmmm that's not true. I pm'd ya an you gave me your #. I called ya an ya never called back. I asked for other pics. . You did NOTHING. Why advertise and don't follow threw ?? You have had a lot of cars for sale . Are you a dealer ?
No

Grumpy you getting back in? That's cool.. I saw who I assumed was Melissa several years ago driving 128 south down by Needham through a snow squall in a gn lol, had drag radials n knew u guys DRIVE your Buicks just from reading on here..

Gnxjohn your car looks sweet as did your previous ones you've posted here, good luck with your sale Sir.

John interested in the gnx rims if you sell car and new owner wants original wheels. I have a beautiful set of original t type rims I could give the new owner

Maybe try being a little nicer... I had no problem getting ahold of him an he’s a super nice guy. That’s what he is asking I am sure he will deal. Maybe your approach is a little aggressive. Some of the older guys that own these are a little different an watch who they talk to theres a lot of scammers today.... An u gotta be different to own one of these cars lol... I mean no disrespect by that comment above..

Idk what to tell ya grumpy. I had no issues getting ahold of the guy.. your being aggressive right now idc how many u had u could have had a 100 idc an don’t really think anyone else cares how many u have had. I see u just like to brag about how many u have had...

Yes I did read other thread... he has 2 same color... I think that’s where people got confused an I think he posted pics of the same car in both threads maybe he made a mistake... ones cheap 8500 an other is 21k or whatever an your asking questions about an 8500 dollar car like your buying a 30-35k GN. It’s a cheap entry level turbo Buick for someone that’s probably not going to care about that stuff there just happy to have one

Status
Not open for further replies.