You can type here any text you want

1986 Buick T-type For Sale In Bridgewater Mass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lowlifes99

i have a 1986 buick t-type with 127k i just put $4000 into the car bigger turbo new wastgate 3inch downpipe full 3inch mandral bent dual exhaust with atr pitbull mufflers walbro 255 fuelpump with hot wire kit new valve springs autometer gauges boost,fuel,oil,temp the car is white with a gray gut thats in mint shape manual windows and locks black buick gnx style wheels it has no rot on the frame or floors lil rust on the drivers door that cant be seen from out side the car and a lil on the trunk lid other then that the car is very very solid everything was instaled by RUSS MERRITT PERFORMANCE AKA BUICK GN & T-TYPE KING the only reason why i am selling is i am getting married in may and i need the money so for more info call 1-508-562-9392 ask for brian or email me @ brianjerrier@hotmail.com i can send pics thru email call any time THE CAR IS IN BRIDGEWATER MASS

thank you for looking brian i am into this car for 14,000 so make me a offer

1986 Buick T-type For Sale Or Trade

i have a 1986 buick t-type with 127k i just put $4000 into the car bigger turbo new wastgate 3inch downpipe full 3inch mandral bent dual exhaust with atr pitbull mufflers walbro 255 fuelpump with hot wire kit new valve springs autometer gauges boost,fuel,oil,temp the car is white with a gray gut thats in mint shape manual windows and locks black buick gnx style wheels it has no rot on the frame or floors lil rust on the drivers door that cant be seen from out side the car and a lil on the trunk lid other then that the car is very very solid everything was instaled by RUSS MERRITT PERFORMANCE AKA BUICK GN & T-TYPE KING the only reason why i am selling is i am getting married in may and i need the money so for more info call 1-508-562-9392 ask for brian or email me @ brianjerrier@hotmail.com i can send pics thru email call any time THE CAR IS IN BRIDGEWATER MASS

thank you for looking brian i am into this car for 14,000 so make me a offer[/QUOTE]

View attachment 39391

View attachment 39392

View attachment 39393

View attachment 39398

View attachment 39399

i have a 1986 buick t-type with 127k i just put $4000 into the car bigger turbo new wastgate 3inch downpipe full 3inch mandral bent dual exhaust with atr pitbull mufflers walbro 255 fuelpump with hot wire kit new valve springs autometer gauges boost,fuel,oil,temp the car is white with a gray gut thats in mint shape manual windows and locks black buick gnx style wheels it has no rot on the frame or floors lil rust on the drivers door that cant be seen from out side the car and a lil on the trunk lid other then that the car is very very solid info call 1-508-562-9392 ask for brian or email me @ brianjerrier@hotmail.com i can send pics thru email call any time THE CAR IS IN BRIDGEWATER MASS

$9,500 TAKES IT

1986 Buick T-type White Make Me A Offer

i have a 1986 buick t-type with 127k i just put $4000 into the car bigger turbo new wastgate 3inch downpipe full 3inch mandral bent dual exhaust with atr pitbull mufflers walbro 255 fuelpump with hot wire kit new valve springs autometer gauges boost,fuel,oil,temp the car is white with a gray gut thats in mint shape manual windows and locks black buick gnx style wheels it has no rot on the frame or floors lil rust on the drivers door that cant be seen from out side the car and a lil on the trunk lid other then that the car is very very solid only reason why i am selling is i am getting married in may and i need the money so for more info call 1-508-562-9392 ask for brian or email me @ brianjerrier@hotmail.com i can send pics thru email call any time THE CAR IS IN BRIDGEWATER MASS

$9,500 TAKES IT

Back