1986 Burgandy T-type for sale

All I seen was the white t type pic and 10k price and was gonna pm asking when and where to pick up lol then read the whole add

What a beauty! Read through the thread where you told about all the work you did. Excellent stuff! Where is the car located?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I appreciate the kind words. The car is located in Toronto Canada. I have sold many Buicks on this site to the States, it's a very seem less transaction.

I'm a bit old school, don't like to buy a car unseen and transport. GLWS!

I have to say, this car takes me back to being an 8 year old boy in the Buick showroom around new years in 1987 with my dad. They had a GN, a light gray T-Type, and a burgundy T-Type. All hard tops. Behind them was a huge banner advertising the GNX.

I love seeing these cars taken back to this condition. Thanks!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a 87 T-Type Limited thats Burgundy in color. I would do some trading if you would like plus some cash. I'm in Michigan. It was missing the headliner for a moon roof. I have a new one on it's way and i have a new Spoolfools rear filler that I'm going to install after i paint it. Runs on E-85 with a TCI 400BOP 3800 stall 9 inch. 60lb injectors with TT chip. Guy claimes it would run 10.90's but I'm not 100% sure it would. I did blow away a GTO that runs 11.95 last week tho. I'm in the process of installing a partial driverside floor pan as we speak. I'm thinking the car is worth $8K finished. If intersested i could send you some pictures...Fun car. It has more mods then this, just wanted to test the waters. Thanks Tony
Everything works on the car but the air conditioner lines and pump have been removed, but i have all the parts.

I have a 87 T-Type Limited thats Burgundy in color. I would do some trading if you would like plus some cash. I'm in Michigan. It was missing the headliner for a moon roof. I have a new one on it's way and i have a new Spoolfools rear filler that I'm going to install after i paint it. Runs on E-85 with a TCI 400BOP 3800 stall 9 inch. 60lb injectors with TT chip. Guy claimes it would run 10.90's but I'm not 100% sure it would. I did blow away a GTO that runs 11.95 last week tho. I'm in the process of installing a partial driverside floor pan as we speak. I'm thinking the car is worth $8K finished. If intersested i could send you some pictures...Fun car. It has more mods then this, just wanted to test the waters. Thanks Tony
Everything works on the car but the air conditioner lines and pump have been removed, but i have all the parts.

Thank you for the offer Tony, but I'm not looking at replacing this car right now. This transformation took a lot of time and effort and I'm not looking to jump back into that again. Best of luck with your project.

I followed your thread on this car. It's worth more money in my opinion. All anyone has to do is add up the time and money spent. You busted your ass and brought an average car up to an excellent level. GLWS.

Thank you for the offer Tony, but I'm not looking at replacing this car right now. This transformation took a lot of time and effort and I'm not looking to jump back into that again. Best of luck with your project.
I understand Mike. By the time i finish some of the stuff on this one i will have close to $8K into it and thats not counting my labor...If i was in it to make money i wouldn't be doing Buicks that's for sure..lol. I wish you the best of luck with the sale. The price is very fair for the work you have done too it. Thanks

I followed your thread on this car. It's worth more money in my opinion. All anyone has to do is add up the time and money spent. You busted your ass and brought an average car up to an excellent level. GLWS.

Thank you for your comments.

I understand Mike. By the time i finish some of the stuff on this one i will have close to $8K into it and thats not counting my labor...If i was in it to make money i wouldn't be doing Buicks that's for sure..lol. I wish you the best of luck with the sale. The price is very fair for the work you have done too it. Thanks

Thanks Tony

Dang,

If it wasn't for needing a passport just to get into Canada now, I'd come up and take a look personally. Looking at replacing my GN that I sold last year. Tempting to give an offer, but I like to look at the car in person. Hmm, got to think about this one.

Dang,

If it wasn't for needing a passport just to get into Canada now, I'd come up and take a look personally. Looking at replacing my GN that I sold last year. Tempting to give an offer, but I like to look at the car in person. Hmm, got to think about this one.

If your interested, pay my gas and I will drive 2 to 3 hours and across the border and meet you in Buffalo or Michigan.......

I just finished reading your other post and I had to reply. Very, very impressive work.
Definitely worth the asking price for such a nicely freshened T-Type, especially with the mileage on the drivetrain. Guys, definitely check it out, it won't last long. I know if I were in the market for another one, this is exactly what I would be looking for.
Mike knows his stuff.
Excellent work sir.

Patrick

Damn.. I think you got as much effort in to cleaning this thing up as your asking price.. Nice Job! Very tasteful work.

Thanks gents, my mini restoration thread should answer lots of questions/concerns people have about these cars with pics. I am definitely not selling this to make a profit.

Gorgeous work and good luck with sale! I have a rosewood car in dire need of paint and was contemplating just finding a nice gn roller, but that burgundy is a great looking color, maybe I DO need a paint job. Thanks for sharing on your other thread.
Troy