You can type here any text you want

1986 G.n.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randy Greenoe

1986 G.N. with T tops. it was aproject that has come to a stand still. It needs the body work finished it is about 1/2 done and was taken apart to avoid tape lines.
Engine and trans have less than 2000 miles on them. The modifications have Zero miles! From front to back:
V2 innercooler,B&m trans cooler with termostatic controlled fan.Ramchargers duall fan set up,Gm oil cooler hoses,Chrome alt.,200 cam,oversized valve heads with ARP studs,Champion ported and polished intake overdrive waterpump pulley,70mm Accu fab throttle body, Hemco Race plenum ,3 1/2 blow thru mass air sensor,Atr driver side header and croosover, Houston 3 stainless downpipe.Atr 3 single shot,aluminum driveshaft,BMI upper and lower control arms,Ce 50/50 shocks,Walbro pump with hot wire,urethane body bushings from the core support to the back bumper including the GNX bushings,Brand new ET streets with almost new Convo Pros,Slicks,tubes and ultralite rear wheels,roll bar with swing outs,5" tach with shift lite,trans temp,water temp,scanmaster,oil press,egt,air fuel gauges.90/10s on the front,new in the box GM T top seal,belt moldings brand new embroderied trunk kit and a lot more. Really would have to see the car I don't wanna play games with pictures. Car is located in Ohio and would like to get $9000

Some of the things I forgot; Precision 52 turbo with polished comp. housing,PTS 3200~3400 9/11 converter,4" polished air intake with a cold air intake ,50# injectors. I know there is more but that is what I thought of since I posted.Joe Lubrant chips,new AC Delco ecm. It never ends!

Back