You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National - 35,000 miles

• Thread starter Thread starter JCotton
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
J

JCotton

Very nice car, garage kept, owner had to sell after loosing storage garage. It's all original except for a 2.5" SS exhaust I installed last year. Asking $15,500 for a quick sale. Firm. Pics are located here for now, will post up when I can.

86 Mint Grand National - COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

Check it out, give me a call at the shop if interested.

Happy Holidays,

Jack contact Brett,He had someone local looking for a clean low miler.
This might fit the bill.

MiscPics-10-29-09099.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09100.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09101.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09102.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09103.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09104.jpg

MiscPics-10-29-09105.jpg

This is a solid roof, no rust, body is in excellent shape, the paint is original, but not in very good shape on the top of the hood, roof and trunk. I was thinking about just having it painted from the top of the fender up.. but decided at $15,000 it looks good. The car should be worth $20,000 plus, so my price is fair, runs very good, needs nothing. Has new tires and SS exhaust. I've checked it all out very thoroughly.. it's ready to go!! Give me a call asap if you are interested. I don't expect it to last long here at this price.

Anyone interested, please contact me at the shop...

thanks, Happy Holidays,

know the history of this car.very clean car .who ever buys this car is a lucky dog..:Dthat alot of car for the $$

Back