1986 Grand National 57k original miles

DARK HELMET

I am possibly looking to get back into a ls1. I have a 86 GN with 57k original miles. Its a t-top car. Car has 7 year old paint. The underneath of the car was sandblasted and painted. Here is a list of mods.

Looking to trade for a 98+ corvette, 98+ ws6, GTO, 03-04 Cobra.
Must be a Manual trans.

Or will sell outright. Make me a offer..

ported heads
Roller cam setup swap
Harland Sharp Rockers
ARP headbolts
Cometic head gaskets
pt6776bb turbo
Precision fornt mount intercooler
3'' terry houston down pipe
3'' testpipe with cut out
MAF Translator GEN 2
Innovate wideband
scanmaster
vacuum brake conversion
billet vacuum block
4'' maf pipe with sensor, k&n filter
buick v6 angle boss
gnx style rims
pitbull exhaust
extender chip

Here are a few pics. Car is dusty from sitting all winter.
IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Does car have working AC? Powerseats? Power antenna? windows and Locks? What does it need besides a shifter handle? Does it have a rear fiberglass bumper? How does it run? How is the interior? T-tops leak or rattle? Sorry for all the questions but just looking for more info on car.

Does car have working AC? Powerseats? Power antenna? windows and Locks? What does it need besides a shifter handle? Does it have a rear fiberglass bumper? How does it run? How is the interior? T-tops leak or rattle? Sorry for all the questions but just looking for more info on car.

Just need a shifter handle and the heater core needs to be replaced. Ac works, has power everything, stock bumper, no rattle of the tops. Don't know if they leak, they don't when I wash it. Interior is in great condition. Only thing is that since I changed the turbo and downpipe on the car it overboosts sometimes.

undercarriage, closer engine shots, interior, rust, flaws?

-thanks