You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National for sale. California

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1986 Grand National. hardtop. only thing bad about car is it has a salvage title from theft in 90's. it is 100% complete and in good shape. 111K on car. was repainted black a 2 years ago. posi, hooker exhaust, new a1 springs and kyb shocks, paging alarm, vacuum brakes. engine and tranny from a 87. have about 90K on them. New head gaskets, intake and exhaust gaskets. 36# injectors, thrasher chip, k&n, 160* stat. interior is overall good. there are a few imperfections here and there. someone had a tv installed in the dash and they drilled 3 screw holes in it. new headliner. passenger seat has one very small tear. everything is pretty stock. new door glass weather stripping. rear limo tinted windows. has old style cd player. new speakers. new door lock/window buttons. grand national rims with bf goodrich radial t/a's. i have all the caps for the rims. new front and rear brakes. despite its salvage title this is a nice grand national. not for everyone out there looking for one, but good for someone who just wants a grand national they can drive and not worry to much about. my friend owned it for a couple years prior to me. i have had it for a couple myself. in that time it has been well taken care of and has been a good car. i cant afford to keep it anymore. its a california car so theres no rust anywhere and it hasnt been in an accident. registered until next jan. smog is no problem. shipping can be arranged if buyer pays. Im asking 7K for it. not really looking to negotiate. im putting it on here first. if it doesnt sell ill put it on ebay. if you have any questions you can email me at CaliOak510@aol.com.

grandnational028.jpg

grandnational033.jpg

grandnational044.jpg

grandnational018.jpg

grandnational010.jpg

grandnational011.jpg

Back