1986 Grand National for sale in Bay Area, California

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1986 Buick Grand National. Hardtop. 111K on car. about 85K on motor/trans from 87. The reason for this is the car was stolen in the mid 90s. It has a salvaged title but that is pretty much the only thing wrong with the car. It has been completely put back together. Engine has new rod bearings and new piston rings. I just had the heads repaired and has all new parts and has new headgaskets, all new gaskets (oil pan, valve covers, exhaust, etc) newer battery and alternator. I have put about 1500 miles on it since then and it runs great. Just passed CA smog the other day with no problems. Engine mods include 160 stat, K&N, new 36# injectors with matching thrasher chip. stock headers in good condition I just had the drivers side header repaired. about 1 y/o hooker cat back exhaust with chrome tips. Sounds great. New plugs, new wires, fresh oil change. Tranny is great! it shifts smooth with no problems. Posi rear end in good shape, recently serviced. New front and rear brakes. Has vacuum brakes b/c the stock powermaster system failed. Paint is about 1.5-2 y/o. It is nice and it has a very straight body. The place that painted it has painted a lot of cars for me and always done a great job. They said if it was to be buffed it would shine like a mirror. No rust at all! This is a California Car. Interior is in nice shape. I just put a brand new headliner in it and it is so nice compared to the old saggin one! It gives it a new car smell. haha. The carpet is decent looking original condition. It has the original floor mats. The seats are in nice shape. Only small imperfection is in the passenger seat it has a very very small tear . it doesnt show up in the pics it is so small. Steering wheel is in good shape. The dash is nice except the previous owner had a tv installed and they drilled 3 holes into the dash which I cant believe someone would do, but whatever. Also the car has new door lock and window switches. The car sits on stock grand national rims with good b/f goodrich radial t/a white letter tires. The car still needs a couple things here and there but nothing major at all. It is an A/C car but it needs to be recharged. needs new front springs. All the glass on the car is good and the rear windows are limo tinted. Also it has a older style cd player and all the speakers in it are good. Theres probably a lot of stuff I am leaving out but it is a really nice grand national. The pics show it with the 87 grille but it has the 86 one now, and it is now longer on the GNX rims. The only thing bad about the car is the salvage title. It has the reissued vin number from California Highway Patrol on the door. Other than that all the vin's were removed, but not to worry as it is all legal. It has passed all the inspections it needed in the past and I just got it smogged and it has 2006 tags on it. The title is in the mail and it should be here within the next 3 weeks. I am looking to sell it soon because I have too many cars. This is like my 7th grand national/ttype so I take good care of them and know what Im doing with them. This car hasnt been dogged. It has been well taken care of and again, is a CA car with no rust and a straight body. Never been hit. I would like to get 10K obo for it. what do you guys think? go here to check out pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/72pon...ahoo.com/ph/72pontiac@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

Thanks!
Mike.

oh yeah, i also have all the caps for the rims and the car has all new emblems

This car is super clean! I have seen and ridden in it and its one of the best in the bay. No doubt a good add on to anyones collection...

Dave