You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National (Re-list)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nati

1986 Buick Grand National:

Rust free (originally a southern car)
Re-painted in Jan. of last year (original paint was faded looks really good)
Engine has less than 3500 miles on it- bored .30 over (previous owner wanted a faster street car) Body has 148K (super clean car though)
Tranny was also re-built when engine was (practically a new drivetrain)
40# injectors
Comp cam
3 inch Downpipe
full exhaust
Turbo Tweak chip (lets you tune fuel and timing paremeters...it is matched with the injectors
high flow fuel pump
K&N intake
Scanmaster
Aftermarket boost and temp gauge
A\C
T-Tops
Drivers Power seat
cruise control (not working, i believe a vacum hose is off)
Professionaly tinted windows
Power locks
Power windows
One of the most solid cars you will find!
I have a whole Book full of reciepts for this car so it has been maintained through the years!
The only minor things that are wrong with this car is a small tear in the passenger seat and some of the chrome trim is starting to peel off the dash both can easily be fixed for next to nothing. Also it is missing the horn cap (what you press to make horn work) other than that..this car is Great! When i bought it in Memphis i drove it home to Ohio which is over an 8 hour drive and it made it with zero problems...i would trust to drive this car anywhere!

If you have anymore questions or would like to talk to me in person my phone number is (419) 236-5121

Thanks!

Price: $9100 FIRM or i would take a partial trade on a vw (no-beetles) or other gas saver!

Attachments

• DSC00853.jpg
    DSC00853.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC00858.jpg
    DSC00858.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00867.jpg
    DSC00867.jpg