1986 T-Type for sale again...$6500 cold a/c

A check given to me for a deposit bounced .... I am having a hard time trusting people after this... this is not a lot of money and giving a bad check is not right.

That's why we say "In god we trust, all others pay cash"> Nice car.

the quarter windows were removed ... i dont know about the rest

I bought the car the way you see it....I put a set of new tires on and a few other things.... guys this is a $6500 car....I am taking offers.... the car is the cleanest complete running TR in ther county right now.... ask me why it has not sold yet?? I guess because it is too far away for some... at $6500 you cant go wrong regardless....well either way it is still available....

Car hs not been sold yet.....$6200 obo.....

I need to move this car... I cant keep it anymore.... I need my space in my warehouse back... going to best reasonable offer...oh and it is a newly painted perfect running car with cold a/c not a $5k car .....

I'd like to know about the RPO sticker myself. That would throw up a red flag to me. Can't speak for others though. I looked but can't see it in any of the pics.

I'd like to know about the RPO sticker myself. That would throw up a red flag to me. Can't speak for others though. I looked but can't see it in any of the pics.

No red flags here. This is a nice car at a GREAT price! If it was ANY other color than white it would have been in my garage a long long time ago. I'm just burned out on white T's at this point. Mark is a straight up guy & if you have ANY ?'s just ask him. ;)

No red flags here. This is a nice car at a GREAT price! If it was ANY other color than white it would have been in my garage a long long time ago. I'm just burned out on white T's at this point. Mark is a straight up guy & if you have ANY ?'s just ask him. ;)
I don't doubt the truth and sincerity of what you say. But I have asked a question just no response. Maybe he works alot and isn't able to get on much. Thats understandable.