You can type here any text you want

1986 T-Type WH1 83k Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
86 WH1 Clean Title 83k miles ac works r12/ Heater works cruise control works car was painted all black by previous owner :confused: its a Dupont Black, base coat/ clear #'s matching vehicle has new Fel pro gaskets no leaks..not one drop under this car and she has a hooker dual exhaust she pulls great no problems whatsoever has a new gas tank also has a new Walbro pump new fuel sending unit and new fuel filter etc 786-487-3024

+ any other odds and ends i have laying around in shed

WH1.jpg

engine.jpg

interior wh1.jpg

interior 2 wh1.jpg

Took the car out just know and bumped into some TB member's @ Casola's pizza place and they saw the car Buickfan 85wh1

just ran into 87chrisss down here at a local pizza shop and seen a GN and decided to approach him and his buddies and try to sell them my 85 hot air TURBO MOTOR,
when i discovered who it was a fellow member of our TR society. Car is clean especially the interior . A Shame the previous owner painted all black my opinion, me being a
WH1 FAN !!! good running car give him a call im sure he'll give u guys GOOD DEAL !!!

thanks yeah i know i like the WH1 color combo but for me to paint all over again like i did my blue 87 is a bit much i spent an arm and a leg and maybe 1/2 an ear on the bare metal resto..so didnt really want to mess with the paint since its nice...thanks for the comment! we will be in touch for the parts we spoke about..

I'd love to have this car in it's original colors. I'd love to have this car as is too but not right now. Good luck with the sale. Great looking car and great list of extras.

Yes i saw this car recently at casolas and at the sir pizza hangouts, its a very nice car runs smooth very clean paint and extremly clean interior. Wish i had the money and space for it :( .

Bump

back up for sale, has some work done to it, since i last posted it, it has
55's # injectors
TT Wideband chip
LC1 Wideband
Powerlogger
Modded ecm
Adjustable FPR
2month old walbro
Alky injection
Built 200r4 trans deep sump pan.. external cooler with fan
Vigilante L/u 7 Disk Converter
Mark Jackson SLIC
Welded cleaned and ported Header's
TA rear cover studded girdled rear,
Turbo Saver
NEW TE60
Eastern Boost Controller
No Front Swaybar
Lots of new parts the list keeps going Drive shaft loop , New body bushings, Kirbans pinion Snubber THDP dual exhaust, T-type rims on 275 60 15's MT's
Car has ran 7;68 @ 93mph with a bad 1.9 60 ft.. @ 20 psi Pump gas.. i just swapped the turbo to a new te60 garret, with a .63 exh housing so it should go near 7.3 or lower with a good 60 ft. might go try this weekend but its pretty hot out though.... Come get it test drive w,e located in Miami FL!
im sure im missing crazy amount of parts,
ac works cruise control works everything works, full weight car, real WH1 current mileage, 85k and change
also has a clifford G5 alarm with blackjack security option car has new kyb's outback also

786 487 3024

updated pics

Attachments

• ta.jpg
    ta.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 51
  • wh1 ttype rims.jpg
    wh1 ttype rims.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 62
  • new engine pic te60.jpg
    new engine pic te60.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 50