You can type here any text you want

1986 T-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nailheadpowered

1986 T-TYPE CAR HAS 70K ON IT AND IT IS A HARDTOP AND IS BLUE WITH BLUE INTERIOR HAS UPGRADED TRANS AND MOTOR HAS 42.5LB INJ WALBORO 340 WITH HOT WIRE DUTT MODIFIED INTERCOOLER 3"DP WITH DUAL EXHAUST AND CUTOUT CHROME UP PIPE CHROME MAF PIPE WITH K&N FILTER AND CHROME TURBO COVER VOLTAGE BOOSTER AND POWER BRAKE CONVERSION ETC. ETC. CAR HAS NO ACCIDENTS AND IS SOLID IT ALSO HAS TINTED GLASS AND BLACK OUT TRIM, INTERIOR IS BUCKET SEATS WITH PWR DRIVER SEAT PW,PDL,TILT,AC, CAR HAS BOOST GAUGE ON PILLAR. INTERIOR IS CLEAN AND ONLY ISSUE IS THE HEADLINER IS SAGGING JUST A BIT BUT MAY BE FIXED BEFORE SALE. CAR RUNS AND DRIVES FAST AND IS READY TO GO. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL ME DIRECT AT NAILHEADPOWEREDGS@SBCGLOBAL.NET OR CALL 818-913-2800 ASKING 5500.00 OBO FOR THIS GREAT CAR.

87 GN Astroroof for sale......

For Sale....I have a new position I just got hired for and cannot see myself working/spending too much more time on the car sooooooo Ill give it about two weeks here, and if it doesn't sell. Ill put it on EBAY but I would much rather have it go to a true Turbo Buick fan...

First off the bad/not so bad..
The car has a no start attributed to it....its something minor or small, if you want more details look for my name (artrenee10) in the tech section....minor fix.

Car has rust in the floorboards and the trunk, small specks of rust above the rear drivers side fender.

Needs a headliner (have one to go with)

Astroroof needs repair. Sounds like it might be off its hinges

Digital dash needs to be installed.

Now the great

TE 61 PTE turbo w/actuator (freshly rebuilt hasn't even been ran)
Rebuilt Transmission by Jimmy's down here in Illinois
3400 10inch Pat's lockup converter.
New transmission lines
Transmission Cooler
Braided oil lines both to and from turbo.
New Casper's positive and negative battery cables
Fbody Radiator
50lbs Injectors w/maybe 100 or so miles
Translator w/LT1 sensor
Turbotweak chip
CAS V4 Intercooler
THDP
Hooker Exhaust
ATR Springs in the rear
TRW's (not installed in the front)
New BFGoodrich tires
New ECM
Walbro 340 Fuel pump w/hot wire kit.
New fuel pump sender

I also have a few parts (Red Regal T's Turbo luber system) A powerplate, the old stock radiator which was welded and a host of other miscellaneous junk available.

The paint is about 8 out of 10 because it has been garaged ever since I have owned it.
The interior is about 9 out of 10 because I haven't driven that much

Mechanically this car is solid.....has 79000 miles on it and while I was driving it, I never raced it....

Cosmetically a wet sand and buff will suffice for the next two years or so....

Price=120,00 obo....I am negotiable but please no lowballers, picture collectors I don't have the time or the patience. I can/will have pics if parties request.

Car is located on the southside of Chicago.

Thanks
Steve Chambers
schambersiv@Hotmail.com

russell sent you an email also anyone else interested in this car, im out of town for about a week but you can contact me direct at 818-913-2800 and car is located in los angeles ca.

Whoa...Nailhead...(I see why you have this name btw.)

I didn't mean to post my car for sale in your thread.....I might have been trying to send a pm or a msg or something on your car....I wasn't trying to "sell my crap" in your thread....I apologize.....

Good luck on the sale, Nailhead :rolleyes:

Steve Chambers

Back