You can type here any text you want

1986 Wh1 33143 Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave Levey

1986 WH1 , 33143 miles never molested original car(has new tires), original down to the factory chip, digital dash, climate control, PW, PL, tilt , cruise, a/c, grey bucket interior,EQ cassette radio, runs perfect like it should. Unfortunately the original owner did not store the car properly, it sat outside so it needs body restoration, all four fillers need replaced, the car comes with two brand new GM fronts, something fell on the drivers door side view mirror denting it and warping the door skin, the car comes with a brand new GM door skin and used perfect remote mirror, something also fell on the hood denting it, the car comes with a brand new GM hood and hood liner.The interior is perfect with the original GM floor mats

What you will need to do to finish this car into a high dollar collector car is
Exhaust-the original exhaust has holes
Install new body parts and paint, no rust repair
One center cap is missing the tri shield emblem
Refinish the t wheel for proper finish

This car does nothing but sit in my garage so I may have forgotten something, I have owned it for seven years and put 3000 miles on it, it has not been licensed in two years, I am only selling to make room for something I would not feel bad about putting miles on. For those that do not know there were only 463 WH1 t types made, they are rare and IMO one of the best looking T/R out there.

I know the market is silly now so best offer that tempts me buys it.

I figure anybody who wants a wh1 knows what they look like, if somebody is seriously interested they will come look at it or request pics of specific parts of the car which I will be happy to provide, heck they might even provide a phone number in a PM so I can do a walk arround and answer specific questions,

Not to sound rude, but seriously, A price with pictures is only fair. You don't go to a dealership and only look at brochures and then they say, "make us an offer".........

No pictures usually means that someone is trying to hide something, and no price usually means that they are ashamed of what they want for it.

Exactly. I know what a WH1 looks like. I don't know what your WH1 looks like. I wouldn't get in my car and drive 8 hours to check out a car that "needs a body restoration" without having seen pictures first. This is a buyer's market, hosting pics online is free and easy, and there are "probably" 10 other cars like yours in this price range. If you don't try to sell your car, your car won't sell.

worthless_wo_pics.gif

I figure anybody who wants a wh1 knows what they look like, if somebody is seriously interested they will come look at it or request pics of specific parts of the car which I will be happy to provide, heck they might even provide a phone number in a PM so I can do a walk arround and answer specific questions,

Oh how wonderful things would actually be if it were like this :smile: :smile:

In the real world tho, posting pictures and a price will greatly improve your chances of making a sale over internet forums.

wouldn't it be easier to post pics & a price once on the board for all to see rather than to 100 tire kickers & one possible buyer, just saying,

i think we should start deleting for sale post that don't have a price, or a pic just my 2 cents

Some boards require posting a price, if those are the rules set by the owners it should be done, those same boards usually also do not allow replies to the origanal sale post, they require those discussions in pm or email or god forbid conversation between interested parties and the seller, somebody truly trying to help me sell the car would give advice in a private manner , suggesting I am ashamed or trying to hide some thing is just another keyboard warrior trying to stir s**t up. This type of crap is why good people will not post here, again to those who sent me PM's I am replying now , to the rest of you thanks for the bump to the top.

Some boards require posting a price, if those are the rules set by the owners it should be done, those same boards usually also do not allow replies to the origanal sale post, they require those discussions in pm or email or god forbid conversation between interested parties and the seller, somebody truly trying to help me sell the car would give advice in a private manner , suggesting I am ashamed or trying to hide some thing is just another keyboard warrior trying to stir s**t up. This type of crap is why good people will not post here, again to those who sent me PM's I am replying now , to the rest of you thanks for the bump to the top.

Hey bud, no one was trying to say that YOU were ashamed of anything. That is simply how it looks when people do not post pictures. Either that or pure lazyness on the part of the seller for not taking time and courtesy to do so in order that the interested party does not have to ask.

Photos Please

I really would like to see some photos of this car. I have always liked those color combos. Please post a few.
Thanks

PS. This reply is NOT meant to be a smarty person.

This board does require posting a price. ;) .... and pic's do help.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/156682-new-rule-must-post-price.html

Thank you sir for the pm. If you would like for me to host/post pics for you, I have a photobucket already setup. You can email me at mjd8 at lehigh.edu and I can post them up.

Back