You can type here any text you want

1986 WH1 Designer Series T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
inside2.jpg
mms_picture.jpg
inside2.jpg
mms_picture.jpg

Attachments

• mms_picture_01.jpg
    mms_picture_01.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 292
  • mms_picture_03.jpg
    mms_picture_03.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 294
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    961 KB · Views: 286
Sorry for not getting back to those of you that requested more pictures. I have posted additional pictures of the under carriage and the interior. I had one member ask for pictures of the door and trunk jams. I will try to get those this week. Again I apologize for taking so long to get these posted. Other than the jams does anyone want any other pictures? Also feel free to call me at seven two four seven six six four two six seven. Just passed PA inspection two weeks ago. Needed a wheel cylinder and that was it.

Please disassemble the engine and take pictures of all the components - and post..
I will think about buying it - maybe. :D

Ok - I thought about it - and if I didn't have all these darned other projects - I would scrape together the money for your car. Those WH1's make me drool

Nice car, just like mine except somebody painted it black about 15 years ago!
I think it would look better with the stock wheels. GLWS!

Not the original paint. Heisenburg, in the words of Larry the cable guy, I don't care who you are, that's funny! :eek:

Front bumper fillers have been replaced and installed. Car passed PA inspection with the only issue being a leaky wheel cylinder (S10 wheel cylinders), which has been replaced. Found my documentation on the engine build and the original build sheet. I have the title in hand. Putting it away for the winter soon. I appreciate all the compliments. Car is still for sale.

Have a great week everyone!

So tempting!

If I had room in the garage and the time for a 2nd TR I would have this one already!!!

You need a one of the rarest turbo regal in your garage! They only made 463 Designer series cars. Mine is loaded up with all the power options, digital dash and T-roofs. I drove it to work last month which is 72 miles round trip. Ran great and I got 29 miles to the gallon! I'll make you a good deal!

Back