You can type here any text you want

1986 WH1 Designer Series T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Car is back up for sale. Car went into heated storage for the winter and is still there. Anyone interested in a rare WH1 T-Type?

To The Top!!!!:)

Yes me, but I have to sell my Barracuda first & u r not too far away....

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Don't know exactly what you mean...I never had the weather stripping off. Weather stripping is good for its age but is cracking a little at the corners where the b pillar and roof meet

No rust in T roof channels. there was a spot behind the passenger rear wheel but I fixed it.

Hey Jim, can you shoot me some more pictures ? Of the door seams, floor pans, & the gas tank straps appear like there is some rust on them like it has seen a few winters. So pics of the lower rear 1/4s on the inside would be appreciated. I have a deposit on my Barracuda and should have some cash in my hand on Sunday. Thnx Dave.

bebeep440@gmail.com <-- send pics or a link to some more pics here pls.

The rust you see is surface rust. It has never seen any winter in the 12 years I have owned it. Nice days only. I don't have a lift so inside quarters will be difficult. I will try to get you some pictures.

Hi, does this car have AC? I don't see good engine pics so I can't tell, I need a great working AC unit here in Texas on my next turbo Buick.

Has the tranny been rebuilt?

Thank you, looks nice with those wheels, I hate any T-type factory wheel so these look good.. tires good?

whats it need? this all depends on the AC there and working.

Thank you again, very nice looking Buick!

is this car sold
Car is sold. Thanks for all the inquires and compliments! I have had a turbo regal over 20 years and have enjoyed every one of them but this was my last one. Kids in sports with one going to college in two years. Have some parts I need to sell and then I'm done. Thanks to everyone for all the help over the years! This is a great forum!

Back