1986 White T Type Buick owner here!

Betty

New owner here of a 1986 Buick Regal T Type (White-aka Betty). I'm looking forward to getting her dialed in and running right before I go 'Mod' Crazy. These cars are definitely more challenging to learn to tune correctly compared to my previous Mustangs, Corvette and Firebird. At least this one looks Mint on the inside and out, as well as coming with a few mods already installed.
Paul

What mods do you have? If you are trying to get it in tune before mods, which is great that you are doing things in the proper order, I would suggest getting a scanmaster and a powerlogger. These tools will really let you know whats going on.

Thanks guys,
At the moment I am in the process of ordering a Scanmaster, TT chip, 60# inj, alky injection and some other goodies. The T Type has an AFPR, downpipe, cat back, hotwire, frame bracing, gauges...So far!!!
The interesting and Very Neat thing about the White T Type is we drove it around town and No One said anything regarding it, image if it was a BLACK GN! So Cool having a Sleeper! I think it will be up and running on a regular basis in a few weeks. Oh, also found out the turbo under the cover is a TA 49!!!! ;)